Website David M. Sperling & Associates
Law Office of David M. Sperling has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Spanish-speaking attorney to make Family Court and Immigration Court appearances for their Riverhead & Central Islip office locations.
- Prefer one to three years’ experience. We will train right candidate.
- Must be team player and have passion for representing immigrants.
- Admitted in any state (preferably New York).
- For Family court experience must have NYS license.
- Excellent work ethic, willing to travel on regular basis to Immigration Court in New York City and other venues of Long Island.
- Ability to write legal briefs, motions and petitions before EOIR, USCIS, ICE, CBP, and preferably to have prior immigration court litigation and family court experience.
- Have experience in real estate, personal injury, or matrimonial is a plus.
- Work closely with paralegals maintaining accurate records and notes on all cases.
- Bilingual or Conversational in Spanish.
Please provide resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org