Suffolk County Government
Suffolk County Government is seeking multiple civil litigation attorneys in various disciplines to provide counsel and analysis, to develop legal solutions for Suffolk County.
Pay: Up to $76.00 per hour
- Attend depositions, court conferences and trials
- Conduct legal research and draft motions
- Manage pleadings and documentary discovery
- Handle cases from inception of litigation through verdict or settlement
- The Trial Attorney role requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a trial attorney with a minimum of 5 trials to jury verdict.
- The Civil Litigation role requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience with excellent writing skills. Appellate experience preferred.
- Admitted to practice in NYS required and Federal District Court preferred.
Your submission should include your resume, cover letter and a writing sample.
Please note your desired compensation with your submission. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Suffolk County’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Equity:
Our focus is to promote, support, and implement the County-wide diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
We achieve results in all our responsibilities through the use of diversity and inclusion best practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.