Website The Terezakis Law Firm
The Terezakis Law Firm is hiring:
An established immigration and criminal defense law firm, located in Mineola, NY. They are seeking an immigration attorney with at least 3 years of experience to assist in handling family based immigration cases. The attorney will also be expected to make court appearances at the New York City Immigration Courts. The candidate must be admitted to the N.Y.S. Bar, and should have experience in the following:
- Family-based immigration, including consular processing, adjustment of status and waivers.
- Removal defense and appeals to the BIA
Criminal court trial experience is a plus.
- J.D. from a U.S. Law School
- Must be admitted in New York State
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Strongly Preferred)
- Must have strong writing skills and experience preparing motions and briefs, preferably for Immigration Court or the Board of Immigration Appeals
Competitive pay, profit sharing, liberal vacation policy, 401K, and health insurance. Great working environment. Office is 2 blocks from Long Island railroad, but must have a car for USCIS appearances in Holtsville. Seeking an attorney who is committed to advocating for the rights of immigrants.
Please email resume, with cover letter and salary requirements. Vspagnolo@terezakislaw.com
To apply for this job email your details to Vspagnolo@terezakislaw.com